Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a involving some of your reasons you can get gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas inventions something to look into.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will discover that irrespective of how to patent good an idea you might imagine it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject an example that they agree would be profitable. Below are some common explanations why even marketable ideas for inventions are rejected.
1. This company may now have a complete collection of providers not wanting to add somewhat more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting firm first to check their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to you up.)
6. Include too many similar providers that information mill flooded adequately.
7. Your idea draws a very small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Profits sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort because of.
10. Your product has have been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to ascertain if they goes around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what is already on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and do not need a clue who competitors is in the industry.
12. You sent a service or product that is precisely like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing in order to what is on its way out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. These have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down derived from that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and possess a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, help to they participate in a quick browse your patent they see that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly after due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, truly was poorly written and doesn’t cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, so that they can expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they cannot look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided their very own line for the year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do not need to consider the risk to become the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are a few of the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take time to do your research and understand your market, your place in that market and study part to make yourself as marketable as possible.