Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of India. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to somewhat of an companies offering Online LLP Registration in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much publicity.
While planning to register a business, it is always a better idea to hire a reputed registration insurance company. These companies have seasoned experts that can do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the entire process of company registration. Below is the method followed to register an organisation in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to match your company. Give your names priority according to choice. The registration entity will provide you the name which is purchasable. The names you select must contain at the very least two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for title selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 700. If the applied name is available, it’ll registered for you. Effective at unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once title is approved, you can do apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and thirty two. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association from your solicitors and these people stamped with suitable stamp duty. These signed by at the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange factors documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a replica of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of the letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation to your Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents just as soon as verified, your company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate could possibly be the date of one’s company signing up.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where even a small mistake may can be expensive of money. Due to this reason, a lot of the people consider hiring companies’ house corporations. These companies have great skills and example of doing such tasks, and the’ve the right teams to carry out each task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser campaigns. Look around you and find a registration company to get company incorporated quickly.